Tremco Vulkem 191 QD Coating Primer 18.9L20004638
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Vulkem® 191 Primer is a quick-drying, one-part, moisture-curing primer.
Porous surfaces, interlaminary, urethane sealants, coatings and
TREMproof membranes. It is used to prepare surfaces of cured urethane
sealants, coatings and TREMproof membranes that will be sealed with a
- 400 to 450 ft²/gal for interlaminary applications. VOC compliant.
- 1-qt (946-mL) can
- 1-gal (3.8-L) pails
- 5-gal (18.9-L) pails
- Store indoors, protected from moisture, at temperatures between 50°F and
- 90°F (10°C and 32°C) and out of direct sunlight.
- All surfaces must be sound, clean, dry and free from contamination. A
- thorough wire brushing, grinding, sandblasting or solvent cleaning may be
- required to expose clean, sound, virgin surfaces.
- Do not apply over contaminated or damp surfaces. Do not thin.
- Apply with a clean brush or roller. Do not apply in excess or allow to puddle.
- Use a short nap roller only. Dry time is 25 to 45 min at 70 °F
- (21˚C). Apply coating or sealant within 1 to 2 hr after application when primer
- is still tacky but does not come off substrate. Primer will yellow with time if left
- exposed. Do not apply in excess to other substrates not intended to be
- coated. Do not apply sealant or coating if primer becomes hard or glossy. If it
- does, clean with a Tremco approved solvent and reprime with Vulkem 191
- Primer. Primer will yellow with time if left exposed.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
- PROPERTY TEST METHOD TYPICAL VALUE
- Density ASTM D1475 1.24 kg/l
- Specific Gravity @ 77°F ASTM D70 1.23 kg/l
- Viscosity @ 77°F ASTM D562 55 KU
- Storage Temperature Range 50 °F (10 °C) minimum to 90 °F (32 °C) maximum