Specton Packers 3/8" w/Zerk Fittings20003622
Specton 3/8” Plastic Injection Packers are designed specifically for high-pressure
resin injection using 3/8” angled drill hole techniques. Specton Injection Packers are specially constructed of high impact virgin Nylon and come with removable zerk grease fitting with a one-way check valve.
- Injection of cracks, joints and rock pockets in concrete structures when using:
- Polyurethane Injection Resins
- Epoxy Injection Resins for Structural Repairs
- Specialty Injection Resins
- Economical – Specton 3/8” Plastic Packers are fast to install and cost considerably less than mechanical packers. 3/8” drill holes are easier and faster to install and consume less resin to fill the drill hole than larger size packers.
- Multi Purpose – Can be used to inject a variety of different materials including Polyurethane and Epoxy Resins.