Sika Sikaflex 1A 600ml Black20002685
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Designed for all types of joints with maximum depth of 13 mm (1/2 in) and a maximum expansion of 35 %.
- Excellent for small joints and fillets: windows, door frames, reglets, flashing, glazing, and many construction applications.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints.
- Many applications as an elastic adhesive between materials with dissimilar thermal coefficients of expansion.
- Submerged conditions such as canal and reservoir joints.
- Ideal for: Weatherproofing of joints between brickwork, blockwork, masonry, wood and concrete or metal frames; joints in walls, floors, balconies, around window or door frames: expansion joints; roofing applications.
- Capable of ± 35 % joint movement.
- Eliminates time, effort, and equipment for mixing, filling cartridges and cleaning of equipment.
- High elasticity - Cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency with exceptional cut and tear resistance.
- Excellent adhesion - Bonds to most construction materials without primer in most cases.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Readily placeable at 4 °C (39 °F)
- Resists to fuel, mineral oils, and dilute minerals, plant and animal fats.
- Odorless, non-staining, can be painted over with water, oil, and rubber-based paints. Since some paints dry slowly and the surface may remain slightly tacky, a preliminary test is essential.
- Meets CAN/CGSB 19.13-M87, Classification MCG-2-25-B-N.
- Meets Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A.
- Meets Federal Specification Spec TT-S-00227E
- Meets ASTM C920 Type S, Grade NS, Class 35. Use T, NT, O, M, G, I.
- Jet fuel resistant.
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 approved for contact with potable water (Black, White, Colonial White, Aluminum Grey, Capital Tan, Limestone, Dark Bronze colours only).
- Urethane-based, suggested by EPA for radon reduction.
- USDA approved (chemically acceptable for use in meat and poultry processing areas under federal inspection).
- Meets the requirements of CFIA for use in food plants
- Ministère des Transports du Québec acceptance.
- Product qualified by The Road Authority (TRA).
- SWRI validated.