Henry Blueskin SA Low Temp 9" x 7520000870
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Henry Bakor Blueskin SA LT BH200SAL932 9 in. x 75 ft. Self-Adhesive Air and Vapor Barrier Membrane is consisting of an SBS rubberized asphalt compound, which is integrally laminated to a blue engineered thermoplastic film. The membrane is specifically designed to be self-adhered to a prepared substrate, providing an air/vapor/water barrier in full wall applications or as penetration/flashing membrane with other air barrier systems. Defined assemblies of Blueskin® SA LT, primer and BES Sealant meet ASTM E-2357 – reference guide specification for details.
- SBS modified membrane, flexible at low temperatures
- Impermeable to air, moisture vapor and water
- Defined assemblies of Blueskin SA LT, primer and sealant meet ASTM E-2357 air leakage requirements
- Excellent adhesion to prepared substrates of concrete, concrete block, primed steel, aluminum mill finish, anodized aluminum, galvanized metal, gypsum board and plywood
- Compatible with Henry Air-Bloc liquid air barrier membranes
- Membrane is self-gasketing when penetrated and under compression with self-tapping screws
We Also Recommend
Invotek KN95 Respirator Face Mask(50/box)
Sale price $3995 $39.95