Henry Blueskin SA 6" x 75'20000861
Blueskin SA is a self-adhering membrane consisting of an SBS rubberized asphalt compound laminated on a blue polyethylene film. Impermeable to air, moisture vapor and water, Blueskin SA is designed to install easily on a variety of prepared substrates.
- SBS-modified membrane is flexible at low temperatures
- Adheres to prepared concrete, concrete block, primed steel, aluminum mill finish, anodized aluminum, galvanized metal, gypsum board and plywood
- Self-sealing when penetrated with self-tapping screws
- Excellent compatibility with most Henry adhesives and liquid air barrier membranes
- Various roll widths allow for application flexibility as either air barrier membrane on wall surfaces, or as window/door/penetration flashing