** GE SWS 300ml Black SWS0320001756
SWS Sealant is a high performance, 100% silicone sealant, designed to counter water and air intrusion in a variety of new and remedial applications.
SWS sealant can be used in place of organic sealants for expansion joints, window perimeters, curtainwall frames, and more. It is also effective for sealing pre-cast or site-cast concrete and tilt-up concrete joints.
Securely bonding without a primer to many substrates and finishes, SWS can be used to seal glass, polycarbonate, vinyl, plastics, wood, painted and anodized aluminum, brick, terracotta, ceramic and porcelain materials, concrete, and natural stones.
- Silicone weatherproofing sealant
- ±50% movement capability
Proven long-term resistance to extreme temperatures, UV radiation, rain, and snow with negligible change in elasticity.
- +50% movement capability, with excellent recovery extension and compression cycling
- Quick and easy to apply
- Easily gunned and tooled under hot and cold conditions
- Extended work life to allow time for placement and tooling
- Primerless adhesion to many substrates and finishes; some may require a primer
- Ultra-low VOC content
- Complies with LEED program requirements