GE SCS1700 Sanitary 300ml Almond 170520000172
Shipping calculated at checkout.
General Electric SCS1700 sanitary silicone sealant is perfect for use in areas that are prone to mildew formation such as showers, tubs, and plumbing fixtures in high humidity areas. GE Sanitary 1700 is a cured sealant which is mold and mildew resistant. Sanitary SCS1700 silicone sealant is a one-component, acetoxy cure silicone containing a fungicide and is also useful when applied to a wide variety of materials commonly found in locker rooms, swimming pool area and restrooms. Sanitary SCS1700 silicone sealant is supplied as a paste and once it cures, produces a durable silicone rubber seal.
- shower stalls
- wall fixtures
- soap fixtures
- air dryers
- grouting and bedding some ceramic tiles
- interior and exterior applications where areas are prone to mold and mildew formation
SCS 1700 is not recommended:
- For use underwater or in other applications where the product will be in continuous contact with water.
- For use in food contact applications.
- When painting of the cured sealant is desired unless appropriate specialized paint products are used such as GE SEC2400 SilShield*.
- For use on aquariums as leaching of the fungicide can occur.
- For use on surfaces with special coatings, such as mirrors, without testing and approval of the manufacturer of the article.
SCS 1700 should not be applied or used:
- Under exceedingly hot or cold conditions (see Sealant Typical Properties table)
- On wet, damp, frozen or contaminated surfaces
- On excessively basic or acidic substrates
- On concrete, marble, limestone, lead or lead coated surfaces
- In designs or applications where the silicone is encapsulated and without access to atmospheric moisture needed to cure
We Also Recommend
Invotek KN95 Respirator Face Mask(50/box)
Sale price $3995 $39.95