Euclid Tammsflex NS 1-1/2gal20002632
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Features & Benefits:
- Joint sealant between similar/dissimilar materials
- Glazing & caulking
- Resistant to splash & spill contact with jet fuel
- Perfect for dynamic joints subjected to chemicals
- Service temperatures from -50°F to 190°F (-45°C to 87°C)
- TAMMSFLEX NS is a non-sag gun grade sealant designed for use in vertical and non-traffic bearing horizontal joints subject to expansion resulting from temperature changes.
- TAMMSFLEX NS is used for all normal construction joints such as panel and curtain wall construction, copings, masonry joints, bridge abutments and building joints.
- TAMMSFLEX NS is formulated for use in joints subject to long term contact with water and may be used in water reservoirs, dams and foundation joints.