Euclid Surfhard 5gal20003278
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SURFHARD is a water-based magnesium fluorosilicate solution that reacts chemically with alkaline materials in concrete producing a more dense, durable, and chemically resistant floor. SURFHARD is especially effective at strengthening weak, soft, or dusting concrete surfaces. A patented penetrating agent in SURFHARD assists in its penetration and reactivity, enabling SURFHARD to dustproof and densify at a greater depth.
- Densifies and dustproof concrete surfaces
- Prolongs floor life
- Resists acids, alkalies, oils, and salts
- Improves concrete that is carbonated, soft, or powdery
- Can be used without interrupting production schedules
- Can contribute to LEED points
- Concrete floors, especially those with carbonated, soft, or dusting surfaces
- Industrial floors
- Commercial buildings
- Residential basements