Euclid Increte Stain-Crete Chem Stain 1gal Walnut20003820
Shipping calculated at checkout.
INCRETE STAIN-CRETE is a penetrating, acid-based stain used to colour old or new concrete. INCRETE STAIN-CRETE reacts chemically with cured concrete to provide a translucent, permanent colour with a subtly shaded marbled effect, similar to the aged appearance of natural stone. INCRETE STAIN-CRETE’s rich variegated finish will not peel, crack, chip, or fade from UV light. INCRETE STAIN-CRETE can also be used in conjunction with overlays, such as INCRETE LEVEL TOP STAIN, INCRETE THIN-CRETE, INCRETE SPRAY-DECK, or Euclid Chemical’s Recover.
- Can be applied on integrally-coloured concrete or over colour-hardened concrete.
- Provides variegated appearances and long-lasting durability that will not peel or chip.
- Can be applied vertically or horizontally.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Available in 9 colours.
- Residential or commercial applications
- Hotels, entryways
- Restaurant floors
- Patios, pool decks
- Basement or garage floors
- Large commercial projects
- Driveways, sidewalks