Euclid Speed Crete Red Line 50lb20006002
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SPEED CRETE RED LINE is a rapid-setting, cement-based concrete and masonry repair mortar. SPEED CRETE RED LINE is a proprietary formulation of blended portland cements, finely processed selected aggregates, and specific chemical additives that undergo a chemical "hyperhydration" and produces a stable, low permeability, cementitious matrix. SPEED CRETE RED LINE can be “shaved” for detailed repairs.
- Initial set in 8 to 20 minutes
- Final set within 30 minutes
- Can be "shaved" to the desired shape
- High strength
- Excellent durability
- Compatible with galvanic anodes
- Interior and exterior
- Vertical, overhead and horizontal repairs
- Used at no-slump consistency
- Outstanding repair material for concrete pipe, curbs, sidewalks, formed and precast concrete