Euclid Hi-Flow Metallic Grout 50lb20003644
Shipping calculated at checkout.
HI-FLOW GROUT is specially designed for use where high tolerance, high strength and high fluidity are required. It is formulated as a natural aggregate system with a shrinkage-compensating binder and is highly flowable without sacrificing strength or performance capabilities. HI-FLOW GROUT is formulated to provide consistent and exacting performance in critical grouting operations.
- Highly fluid for ease in placement
- High strength for maximum load-bearing
- Non-shrink with minimum positive expansion for high-tolerance performance
- Non-bleeding and non-segregating at a fluid consistency
- Does not contain any chlorides or additives which may contribute to corrosion of the base structure
- Total shrinkage compensation provides a maximum bearing surface for the greatest overall support
- Rapid strength gain to minimize turnaround time for equipment regrouts
- Excellent working time at high ambient temperatures
- Heavy-duty grouting of machinery and equipment
- Structural columns
- Crane rails
- Bridge seats
- Bearing plates