Euclid Eucobar 1gal20003425
Shipping calculated at checkout.
EUCOBAR is designed to be used as an evaporation retardant and finishing aid on concrete surfaces of all types. When sprayed over fresh concrete, EUCOBAR forms a monomolecular film that prevents rapid moisture loss from the concrete surface. It is easy to use requiring only the addition of water before spray application. EUCOBAR is especially effective when concreting operations must be performed in direct sun, wind, high temperatures, or low relative humidity.
- Holds in surface moisture on concrete floors, slabs, and repairs
- Helps prevent plastic shrinkage cracking
- Easy and economical to use
- Helps eliminate crusting caused by loss of surface moisture
- Water-based for total compatibility with fresh concrete
- Excellent for both interior and exterior concrete projects
- Will not affect the adhesion of curing compound or other treatments
- Concrete toppings
- Vertical/overhead repairs
- Dry shake floors including all SURFLEX and EUCO-PLATE formulations
- Specialty iron toppings
- Parking decks and ramps