Euclid Euco-Speed MP Hot Weather 50lb20003703
Shipping calculated at checkout.
EUCO-SPEED MP is a rapid-setting, rapid hardening, magnesium phosphate material used to repair concrete and masonry surfaces. EUCO-SPEED MP requires only the addition of water and can be installed with standard equipment and procedures. It bonds tenaciously to properly prepared concrete and provides a durable repair which is resistant to freeze-thaw cycles and deicing salts. For temperatures above 85°F (29°C), EUCO-SPEED MP HOT WEATHER should be used. For large placements use EUCO-SPEED MP HOT WEATHER extended with pea gravel.
- Rapid-setting for quick turnaround
- Suitable for both interior and exterior applications
- Durable under freeze-thaw cycles and salt exposure
- Versatility in thickness from 1/2” (12 mm) to 8” (20 cm) when extended with aggregate
- May be placed down to 0°F (-17°C)
- Bridge decks
- Parking garages
- Handrail grouting
- Marine structures
- Joint repairs