Euclid Concrete Surface Retarder S 55gal20003416
CONCRETE SURFACE RETARDER F & S are chemical formulations which retard, but do not “kill” the set of the mortar at the surface of the concrete. When the underlying concrete has hardened, the retarded mortar surface can be flushed off with a stream of water and/or removed by scrubbing with a stiff brush. Since these compounds do not “kill” the set, if they are left on the concrete or unintentionally splashed on other fresh concrete, they will permit the concrete to eventually attain a set and achieve full strength. CONCRETE SURFACE RETARDER is available in two formulations to meet varying job requirements:
FORMULA F is a paint-like emulsion designed for application directly to forms.
FORMULA S is a neutral, sprayable liquid for application to freshly placed horizontal concrete surfaces.
- Safe to use - easy to apply
- Works quickly and effectively
- Provides up to 1/4” (6 mm) depth retardation
- Reduces the cost of mechanically preparing surfaces for waterproofing, stucco or plaster application
- Etch depth can be adjusted as desired
- Creation of exposed aggregate surfaces
- Precast panels
- Decorative sidewalks and walkways
- Bond improvement for water-proofing materials
- Slip-resistant surfaces
- Formulations for both horizontal and vertical