3M Super 77 Spray Adhesive 467g20001225
3M™ Super 77™ Classic Spray Adhesive -High strength and high coverage adhesive quickly bonds fabric, foil, foam, cardboard, paper, and other lightweight materials without soaking into most surfaces. Permanent bond resists humidity over time. Easy-to-use, fast-drying and versatile and transparent spray that bonds a wide range of transparent materials. The spray formula is easy to dispense and can be applied directly onto surfaces and materials where needed. It makes fans of creative people, do-it-yourselfers and professionals everywhere. Great for permanently attaching foils, carpeting, many lightweight foams, paper, cardboard, felt and cloth to unpainted/painted metals, wood, hardboard and other base materials.
- General decorating and various craft jobs, including wreaths, silk flower arrangements, models and many other projects.
- Home improvement and repair projects.
- Attaching fiberglass insulation and drywall corner beads.
- Bonding thin films, foils and fabrics.
- Scrapbooking, picture framing and mounting presentations (photo safe).
- Affixing grips to bicycle handlebars
- Adhering acoustical fabric to both fiberglass and mineral wool acoustic panels.
- Use only in a well-ventilated area.
- Make sure surfaces are free of dirt, grease and moisture.
- Shake can well before use.
- Align nozzle arrow with dot on top of can.
- Hold can upright about 6" to 8" away from surface.
- Test spray pattern in a protected area away from project surfaces.
- Spray with a light, uniform coat.
- Wait 30 seconds before securing the bond.
- To help prevent clogged nozzles after use, tip can upside down and spray until adhesive does not emit.