3M Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6900 Large20006915
3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6900 is designed to be used with 3M™ Filters 2000 Series and 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series, providing filtering protection against particulates, gases, and vapours present in many industrial applications.
Reliable, convenient, compatible respiratory protection: The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6900 offers versatility for many environments and applications and helps provide respiratory protection against a wide variety of gases and vapours when used with approved cartridges and filters. When properly fitted and used with approved 3M™ Cartridges and Filters, helps provide respiratory protection from a variety of gases, vapours and particulate hazards at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL). Not for use in environments that are Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH). 3M™ Respirators include a wide array of configurable assemblies. Full facepiece respirators are often paired the Powered Air Purifying Respirators (PAPR) and Supplied Air Respirator assemblies. The 3M™ Full Facepiece 6000 Series meets the requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard, high impact level, for face and eye protection.
- Lightweight, well-balanced design and silicone faceseal for enhanced comfort, durability, and ease of cleaning
- Large lens provide a wide field of view for excellent visibility
- Unique centre adapter to direct exhaled breath and moisture downward, helps reduce debris from depositing in the valve, and allows for quick and easy cleaning
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation Valve for cooler, drier comfort
- Air purifying respirator (APR), supplied air (SA) and powered air purifying respirator (PAPR) modes
- Full facepiece respirators are an industry-trusted tool from a variety of 3M Respirators - typically compatible with PAPRs and Supplied Air Respirator assemblies
- Assembly and Mechanical
- Chemical Clean-up
- Chemical Handling
- Chemical Splash
- Furnace Operations