3M Fire Barrier Self Locking Pillow 2" x 4" x 9"20001294
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Firestop tested for up to three hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479)
- Intumesces to form a hard char that tightly seals penetrations against flame spread, smoke and toxic gases
- No wire mesh required
- Graphite-free, does not conduct electricity
- Interlocking strips quickly lock pillows together
- UL classified (meets code requirements)
- Re-enterable and re-useable for new or retrofit installations
- Available in three sizes (use a combination of sizes to fit a variety of openings)
- Easy to install and easy to remove (helps save time and labour)
3M™ Fire Barrier Self-Locking Pillow FB249SL is a self-contained, intumescent product that features interlocking strips that allow quick and secure pillow installation in floors or walls.
- 3M™ Fire Barrier Self-Locking Pillows act as a through penetration firestop, heat shield and firebreak protection material
- Ideal for fire stopping medium to large openings with power or communication cables, conduits and cable racks or trays (up to two racks or trays per opening, no additional support required, consult the applicable third-party test agency directory for specific systems)
- Typically used to firestop gypsum wall, block wall and concrete floor assemblies