3M 3015 Air & Vapour Barrier 48"x7520000843
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Acts as a self-adhering moisture and air barrier
- Compatible with a variety of materials
- Does not require a primer for most substrates
- Lightweight and easy to use
- UV resistant for up to twelve months
- Tough and flexible
- Durable and tear resistant
- Adheres to damp surfaces that have not yet absorbed water, like metals, glass and plastics
- Compatible with many building sealants
The 3M™ Air and Vapour Barrier 3015 is a translucent membrane that uses an acrylic adhesive that provides an extended application temperature range between -18°C (0°F) to 66°C (150°F). It does not require primer for most substrates and can withstand up to twelve months of UV exposure. The 10-mil engineered sheet membrane self-seals against nails and staples. It also conforms to contours for continuous bonded contact and is eligible for LEED® Green Building program credits.
The 3M™ Air and Vapour Barrier 3015 features a 10-mil engineered sheet membrane which self-seals against nails and staples. It also conforms to contours for continuous bonded contact and is eligible for LEED® Green Building program credits.
- Designed to be used for construction and architectural purposes