3M 3015 Air & Vapour Barrier 36" x 7520000841
Shipping calculated at checkout.
3M™ Self-Adhered Air and Vapour Barrier 3015 is a translucent membrane that uses an acrylic adhesive that provides an extended application temperature range between -18°C (0°F) to 66°C (150°F). It does not require primer for most substrates and can withstand up to twelve months of UV exposure. The 10-mil engineered sheet membrane self-seals against nails and staples. It also conforms to contours for continuous bonded contact. The 3M™ Self-Adhered Air and Vapour Barrier 3015 is eligible for LEED® green building program credits.
- Acts as a self-adhering moisture and air barrier
- Compatible with a variety of materials
- Does not require a primer for most substrates
- Lightweight and easy to use
- UV resistant for up to twelve months
- Tough and flexible
- Durable and tear-resistant