Sika Monotop 623F 22.7kg20004959
Sika MonoTop®-623 F is a one-component, polymer-modified, fibre-reinforced and early strength-gaining, cementitious mortar for overhead and vertical concrete repair and reprofiling. It is based upon Sika’s internationally proven and established MonoTop® technology, designed for effective repairs and with the environment in mind. MonoTop®-623F
- Pre-bagged for quality control and predictable performance.
- Easy to prepare; just add potable water.
- Does not require additional polymer, mix with potable water only.
- Contains integral corrosion inhibitor based on proven technology.
- Formulated with inert, non-reactive aggregates to eliminate potential Alkali-Aggregate Reactivity (AAR).
- Heat of hydration minimized to extend working time, especially in warm conditions.
- Can be hand-placed or wet-sprayed.
- Excellent bond, tensile and flexural strengths.
- High build, yet can be feather-edged.
- High early strength.
- Shrinkage-controlled to reduce length change.
- Very easy to apply; can be shaved or sculpted and easily finished.
- Product produces light grey repairs, similar to precast concrete.