3M Tape Primer 94 1gal20000732
- Promotes adhesion to polyethylene, polypropylene, ABS, PET/PBT (polymer and plastic) blends and other difficult to stick to substrates
- Commonly used for increasing adhesion of film and vinyl graphics in automotive detailing
- Can be applied with brush or swab for small areas and a pressurized flow gun for larger areas
- Dries to a clear finish
- Cleans up with isopropyl alcohol
3M™ Tape Primer 94 can be used to improve the overall adhesion of tape, film and vinyl graphics to polyethylene, polypropylene, ABS, PET/PBT blends, concrete, wood, glass, metal and painted metal surfaces.
3M™ Tape Primer 94 helps to significantly improve initial and ultimate adhesion to many materials such as plastics and paints because of their low surface energy or the additives they may contain. A primer creates a new surface for 3M™ VHB™ Tape to adhere to, and can also create a layer that may impede the migration of additives that may be present in a material. Works seamlessly with 3M™ Adhesive Tapes.
- General industrial
- Improve the overall adhesion of tape, film, and vinyl graphics to various substrates